CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Parisian Breeze Papers


It has been a good week for me to be able to catch up on some card making.


Wee Courtney has been off school this week with the dreaded flu, so between Bruce and I, we have been spending some time at home with her. On my days at home I have managed to get some time in the craft room while she has been resting.


My order arrived last week so I had a great time using the new papers and stamps. It sure feels like Christmas when an order arrives. I just love unpacking all the goodies.


I love the new Parisian Breeze papers. I make this card using a selection of these papers and the Best Yet Hostess Gift stamp set, the oval and circle scallop punch and the scallop edge punch. I inked the edges with Chocolate Chip.

2 comments:

Diane said...

I adore these papers and I love what you have done with them must make it myself

Diane said...

p.s I hope Courtney is much improved

Post a Comment