CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 2, 2010

Happy Easter

I hope everyone is enjoying the Easter Break. It is wonderful having a few days to relax.


I woke up this morning and the girls had been out in the craft room making cards. They had been so quiet I wasn't sure what they had been up to.. What a pleasant surrprise when I saw what they had done.



Courtney (aged 7) made this card using the some of my punches. She made the elephant's ears using the buterfly punch and the bush with the circle scallop and cut out an owl from the "Good Morning Sunshine" designer paper.

She decorated the inside of card with clouds, a sun, bushes and cut out her mountains.

Ashleigh is into designing her own fashions and made an outfit for her selection of patterned papers and decorated it as above.

What an awesome job they did. I was so proud of them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment