CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Last Chance List

The Last Chance List has just been released and wow what a list.



I have attached a file for you to view.



If you are wishing to order from it please email me on paperstylist@gmail.com



The first of August is a very special day for us. We are flying out to Canada and the States today. This has been planned for 2 years now and finally the day has come. The family is so excited. We are staying with our very special friends over there who we haven't seen for 12 years.

I will try my best to keep my blog up to date however it may not be Stampin' Up related, just holiday shot.

I will be checking my emails regulary so if anyone wants anything please let me know.

0 comments:

Post a Comment