CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Christmas Craft Day

Christmas is fast approaching so it was time for my Christmas craft day. On Saturday a few of us got together to work on some Christmas projects. It was an enjoyable day. I always enjoy getting together and teaching new techniques and ideas and I always get lots of inspiration from everyone else who attends.



I found a card on the internet for a folded Christmas Tree card. I made it from a 5 1/4" circle cut in half then folded to for the tree. Very simple but a very effective card. I made this one with the Jolly Holiday Designer Series Papers.


On every table I put a little sweat treat. I stamped little tags and attached them to a candy cane.


The main project for the day was a Tri-fold Album. This is a take on the Tri-fold card and extended it out to make an album. I made this using the Sweet & Sour Specialty papers. Mine is not quite complete in this picture, I still have to add one more photo and a few more emblishments and perhaps some journalling. I have used 3 6x4 photos and 2 sixe 2 up photos for this project.



I have been working on a few other Christmas Card ideas but will post them over the next few days.

1 comments:

Jo Armstrong said...

I love the Christmas tree! What a cool idea! I just might have to CASE it...

Post a Comment