CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Bow Fronted Card


Today I have been working on Bow Fronted Cards. I attended a card class this morning and this was the style of card we made.

I came home from the class and while I was still motivated I made another card. I used the
Designer Series Paper, Sweet Soiree.

I used the Top Note die to cut out a window in the front of the card, and another Top Note die to be on the inside of the card. I have decorated it with handmade flowers using the
5 Petal flower and Boho Blossom punches. I added a few little butterfies on the front of the card.

To make the bow shape in the front of the card I attached acetate to each side of the front of card.

I am really inspired to make more cards in this style as they are so elegant.







My next project was to make a name tag. I have put a challange out to all the ladies who attend my craft days to make their own name tag, so this my effort.


Again I have used the Designer Series papers, Sweet Soiree and the Top Note die.


Can't wait to see what all the ladies come up with.



0 comments:

Post a Comment