CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 26, 2011

Another bow fronted card

I am really enjoying making these cards.

I made this bow fronted card using papers from the Paisley Petals Designer Series paper set and co-ordinated it with Marina Mist card stock and Marina Mist ribbon. The photo is a little unclear as there is a reflection off the acetate sheet. I found a photo on the internet and printed it off and attached it to a piece of Marina Mist cardstock. I have used flowers from my supply cupboard and used the embosslits die Sweetest Stem for the leaves.



For this next cross over card I used the same Designer Series Papers, Paisley Petals.
I cut out the flowers from one of the papers and attached to the band. I also decorated the band using the Lace Ribbon Border punch.








0 comments:

Post a Comment