CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Christmas Money Wallet

I wanted to create a gift wallet for Christmas. I often give my nephews money for their gift and I like to put it into something a bit more exciting than an envelope or bought card, so I came up with this idea.



I have made it fit the size of a $20 note and smaller and decorated it with our Christmas Designer Series Papers "Letters to Santa". I made a band to go around the wallet with old olive cardstock and decorated it with the decorative label punch and holly.


While I was making wallets, I made this one. I thought this would be nice for a birthday gift idea.



I had seen this card made earlier and just loved the style of card. I have used the DSP papers "Beau Chateau", white cardstock and the Scallop Trim Border punch. I have decorated it with flowers from my stash. I used cream flowers but sprayed the blue one with dye I made using Marina Mist ink refill and water.





This version on the card was also made using the DSP papers "Beau Chateau" and Very Vanilla cardstock.






I decorated the inside of card using the same paper set and the Scallop Trim Border punch.













0 comments:

Post a Comment