CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 8, 2012

Christmas is fast approaching!!

 I have made an effort to start working on some Christmas projects.  My hubby enjoyed Sunday watching rugby and Bathurst so I took the most of the opportunity and spent the day in my craft room.  I just wish I could have more days like it as you all know how relaxing it is to spend time doing what we love.


 
 
 
I found a frame on special at a local shop, it was slightly bigger than 12 x 12 but that was not an issue.  I wanted to do a framed piece of work to put on my wall and found this idea on google images.  If you look closely I spelt the word Jingle, but with the letter J I made it into joy.
 

 
 
 

I have used the Festival of Prints DSP papers.  This is such an awesome pack of papers, with so much variety of co-ordinating papers.
 

 
 
 
I just love the new products and I have tried to incorporate a few of these in this project.

0 comments:

Post a Comment