CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Birthdays almost over

Well its been a busy week and the birthdays are still not over!!

My mum had her 70th last week and we had a lovely day with friends and family. It is always great to catch up with everyone and have a lovely day celebrating with people. Mum had a wonderful day and all went well.


This weekend my dad is having a birthday.. Camping is in our blood and mum and dad still head away in the caravan so this card is quite appropriate for him. The caravan stamp is from my pre stamp'n up stash but I have put it with the Loads of love set.




I inked it up with a variety of Stamp'n Up inks and put a little sentiment in the corner punched with our oval punch and oval scallop punch.


I decorated the inside of the card with ink and a grass template, which I cut out of card and stamped some trees and bugs.



I have also been working on little handbags made out of square bottom paper bags.



A really quick and easy gift to make for someone special or for a childs goodie bag.



I bought some 5" paper bags from the stationary shop and cut them down to the desired size and then covered them in assorted card and papers.
Quite effective.




1 comments:

Sally Williams said...

Love your bags Debbie. They are so cute

Post a Comment