CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Happy Birthday Mum



My dear mum is celebrating her 70th birthday next week. I made a card for her using the retired Parisian Breeze Designer Paper Series, chocolate chip card stock and chocolate chip ribbon. I have used a stamp from my stamp collection and painted it using a selection of Stamp'n Up inks. I am pleased with the finished result.


I also made a couple of gift box ideas.
I made a basket to put some wee goodies into. This was made from a 6 inch square of cardstock. I found the instructions on Josee Smuck's blog http://josee@stampingio.com. The title was Basket of Goodies. This was a really simple basket to make and a really easy one to make any size you want.
I also made a wee box with acetate slider cover.
All I need to do now is fill these with wee treats for mum and hope she has a wonderful day.

1 comments:

Barbara said...

Hi Deb
Love the caravan card you made for your dad. I love camping and hope to buy my own caravan soon! I'd love to make the basket with my kids stamp club for Easter but unfortuntely the link is incorrect. Can you please let me know the details on how to make it.
Thanks a lot
Barbara

Post a Comment