CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Cottage Wall Gift Wallet

What a great weekend to relax and work on those craft projects. I just love wet or cold weekends, it gives me an excuse to get into the craft room.



I have been working on a mini gift wallet made out of the Cottage Wall Designer Series papers and the Vintage Vogue stamps.



This has been a fun project to work on, but it has taken a while to complete. Each page has little pocket which I have put in a little voucher to redeem and a little inspirational quote.


I am pleased with the way it turned out and I am sure it would make a wonderful gift for that special friend.

















4 comments:

Julia said...

thats beautiful, a great project!

Anonymous said...

gorgeous Deb! What a lovely gift for someone!

Jo Armstrong said...

This is so lovely!

Bridgette said...

just beautiful lovely papers also Deb

Post a Comment