CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Easter gift and matching card

I hope you are all having a Happy Easter. The weather has been exceptional so far. I have my cousin and her husband down from Auckland and I advised them to bring down some warm clothing. I was expecting the weather to be terrible, as the weather at Easter usually is. Fortunately it has been great so far and we have been walking around in short sleeve tops.

I am a member of the Crafters Anonymous website and we had to exchange a handmade Easter basket and matching card.

This is the one I made for Colleen. I made a small gift box using the Top Note die and decorated the bunny using the Extra Large Oval punch, Large Oval punch, Extra Large Scallop Circle punch and the Small Circle Punch. I have added highlights to the eyes using the white gell pen and the wiskers using the Basic Black Stampin' Write Marker.



The card was made to match the gift box. On the back on the box and card I added a circle scallop punch as the bunnies tail.







0 comments:

Post a Comment