CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Greenhouse Garden stamp

The Greenhouse Garden stamp set would have to be one of my favourite stamp sets. I just love the versatility of these stamps. I have used the pansy style stamp on this Birthday card.

I have used the Elegent Soiree designer series papers and inked the flower with Baja Breeze. I punched the leaves using the Two Step Bird punch. I used the Scallop Trim Border punch to frame the sentiment and decorated using pearls and ribbon.

This next card I made for me friends daughter, for her birthday. I haven't done alot of punch art but this was quite fun to make.

I made the girls dresses using the XL Scallop Circle punch and cut it down to get the desired shape. The other punches that I used were the XL Oval, XL Oval Scallop, Boho Blossoms,
and the 1 & 1.25" circle punches. I have decorated their dresses with small basic pearls.






1 comments:

Embellish It said...

You are so clever, I especially love the punch art cards. I wish I didnt always have a clash and could come to one of your craft afternoons

Post a Comment