CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Easel cards

I have been having fun experimenting with easel cards.

This one is a tripple easel card. I have let the centre easel come out a little bit further just to give it a different look.



I have used the Designer Series Papers Love letter. I wasn't too sure how cream and black would go. I was a bit worried it would look a book boring, but the contrast of Cherry Cobbler went well.


I have used flowers from my craft stash and little pearls to support the easel.












I tried a different approach to the easel card and tried a circle card. I used the same layout as above but used the Bigz Dies Scallop Circle and the bracket from the Hearts & Brackets Original Dies.





I enjoy making these cards and can't wait to try some other shapes and designs.








0 comments:

Post a Comment