CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Embossed cards

I have been having fun making these cards using the textured embossing folder. This is such an easy card to do, but very effective.

The left card I placed all different shape circles onto the very vanilla card stock then ran it through the embossing folder.

With the right hand card I stamped the Happy Birthday sentiment onto Very Vanilla card stock then placed different sized circle and then ran it through the embossing folder.

The texture may not show up too clearly but it gives the card a great affect.




My two daughters were a bit bored the other day so they sat down and had a go at making a card also. They both decided to use the owl punch, looks great.




The ladies at my craft day wanted to have a go at making a triple easle card.


We used the Designer Series papers Elegant Soiree and Very Vanilla and Soft Suede card stock.

The card on the left we used the Beautiful Wings Embosslits dies and the Elegant Bouquet embossing folder.





I really love the Beautiful wings butterflies. They cut and emboss all in one go. So versatile.






With the right hand side of the card I used the bracket from the Hearts & Bracket Originals Dies and once again place some butterflies.





1 comments:

Debbie Lamb said...

These are great and very inspirational.

Post a Comment