CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Christmas Scrapbook Pages



These cold, rainy days sure give you a good excuse to sit down and catch up on the long list of unfinished projects. I have really enjoyed sitting down looking through my pile of photos that are yet to scrap. I found some lovely Christmas photos and produced these lovely pages.


I just love all the range of Christmas papers. For this page I used a

selection of papers. The striped paper is from the Simply Srappin papers, and the red and green papers were from the Spring Mini Catalogue - the Ski Slope Designer Paper series. I mounted the photo and did the journalling on Going Grey card stock and the holly was made from Old Olive and Real Red card stock. I just love the way all the different set of papers all co-ordinate.

The next page that I completed was with some photos of a School Performance that Ashleigh participated in.
I again used the Ski Slope Designer Paper Series.
I mounted the photos on Basic Black textured card stock and the journalling was on Whisper White.
The bauble was from the I Wish Simply Scrappin' set and I used a Red Rhinestone brad to go in the top of the bauble.
I like the effect that the aqua painter had, by wetting and rolling the edges of the paper.
this was a nice page layout to display a few photos on.
Christmas is fast approaching and I quess in no time I will have another lot of Christmas photos to work on.



0 comments:

Post a Comment