CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Christmas Gift Ideas

I have been working on Christmas Gift Ideas this weekend. I always love to recieve something that has been hand made and I am sure my family are now accustomed to recieving hand made gifts from me. I think alot more thought goes into deciding on an item that suits the individual person.

I like to give vouchers to the nephews as they are of an age that is hard to know exactly what they want. Vouchers are a great way to go, then they can get something they really want.





It is a bit boring to just recieve a voucher in an envelope so I found a template (click on the word template to download the template for youself) to make a gift holder. This cute little Christmas Stocking is an awesome holder for a gift card. Just lift up the flap and reveal the gift voucher.





My friends father makes some awesome tissue box holders so I decided to purchase one and cover it for some more gift ideas. This one was so quick and easy to make. I painted around some of the edges that were going to be seen then covered it in pretty co-ordinating papers and cardstock.



I attached some flowers and some bling and was quite pleased with the finished look.


I am sure the recipients of these gifts will love them. I would actually love to keep the tissue box for myself but I guess I will just have to make another one.







6 comments:

Jo Armstrong said...

I just adore your Christmas stocking gift cards! Thank you so much for sharing.

Dee said...

Absolutely gorgeous. Love those flowers.

Sharna Russell said...

boy oh boy i love the gift card holder, thanks so much for sharing the template, i so have to CASe this as i have been wondering about what i could do instead of simply giving out gift cards in a card

Yvonne said...

the gift card holder is great, I would love the template.

Waseem said...

your gift cards are great...do you wish to use Gift Card envelopes for it or not?

Unknown said...

Absolutely great and gorgeous.I love these flowers.
Discount card printing

Post a Comment