CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 27, 2010

Decorated Canvas

Well Christmas has come and gone yet again and I hope you all had a lovely day with your friends and family. We had a great day with both sides of the family throughout the day. It was a very busy day and I certainly crashed at the end of it. Unfortunately I was back to work on Boxing Day so the break was far too short.


The week of Christmas a dear friend of ours celebrated her 40th birthday and I wanted to make her something personal. I decorated a notebook and was really pleased with the end result. She was really pleased with the gift. I tend to give handmade gifts to only a few as some people don't seem to appreciate the time and effort that goes into making something like this. I know Vicky really appreciated this.



Today was a really wet day and it seemed the perfect opportunity to get in and finish a few UFO's that we all have in our craft room. I start my canvas long before Christmas and saw today as a perfect day to finish it. Originally I wasn't too sure about my colour choice but it turned out a lot better than I anticipated. The girls are fighting over whose room it will go in.




I typed the verse on the computer as I didn't have the stamp.
New Year is now fast approaching and I wish you all a happy and safe New Year



1 comments:

Jo Armstrong said...

Wow this is just lovely! I can imagine how long it would have taken you to plan and execute...

Post a Comment