CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Christmas Tree

Last night I attended an online tutorial from Crafters Anonymous. We made this wonderful Christmas Tree. Unfortunately we were late in starting the class so it went a little late so I never got to completely finish my tree. I am eager to start another one and also decorate this one a bit more.


The next one I work on will perhaps have layers of different colours, I will post a photo when I have completed them.
Thanks Tia for a wonderful class and it was nice to chat with all the other ladies attending the class.

2 comments:

Helen Williams said...

It sure was a great class.
I'm glad you could attend.
I have altered a tree into an angel, go and checck my blog.

Unknown said...

Very gorgeous. :-)

Post a Comment